Hot Pepper Seeds
Fruit / Vegetable
Tell A Friend
Tell someone you know about this product.
» Goji berry, wolfberry (Lycium barbarum) seeds
Click to enlarge
Goji berries, berry, wolfberry (Lycium barbarum) seeds
“one of the most nutritionally dense fruits on earth”
What can you get from Goji Berry?
1. Healthy Immune System. Goji Berries contain special polysaccharides which fortify your immune system and are responsible for controlling your body's most important defense systems. Plus, it has more Vitamin C than oranges. Delays ageing process and prevents Alzheimerĺs disease by enhancing your memory.
2. 19 amino acids--the building blocks of protein--including all eight essential for life - no other plant can make that claim! Amino acids help in promotion of growth hormones in the body, enhance the liver functions, improve vision and fertility. Two important amino acids found in goji berries are L-Glutamine and L-Arginine which together help in protein metabolism.
3. Antioxidants. Contains complete spectrum of antioxidant carotenoids, including beta-carotene and zeaxanthin (supports the eyes). One of zeaxanthin's key roles is to protect the retina of the eye by absorbing blue light and acting as an antioxidant.
4. Other contents: B-complex Vitamins, Vitamin E, Essential fatty acids, Betaine
5. Improved sexual function and fertility. Why go for the commercialized chemicals with side effects when you can boost your sexuality naturally and safely!!
How Do You Use Goji Berries?
1. Raw: Eat them raw. Taste is similar to raisins except less sugar.
2. Tea: Brewing method: As tea, Put about 2-5g rose bud into teapot or glass cup. Can be mixed with chrysanthemum flowers and/or red jujubes for tea.
3. Smoothies: Soak a handful then add them to your favorite smoothie.
4. Cereal: add color to your cereal.
5. Muffins and Scones: Add goji berries to muffins or scones just as you would with raisins.
6. Add to Soups: This has been a common use of goji berries in
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 24 May, 2013.
Customers who bought this product also purchased
Snapdragon Giant size mixed colors 25 seeds
Edelweiss Seeds 0,05g
Giant Pumpkin (Cucurbita Maxima) 5 seeds
Stevia (Stevia Rebaudiana) 25 Seeds
Saguaro Cactus (Carnegeia Gigantea) - 15 seeds
Lunaria (Honesty, moneta del papa) Seeds pack
Sundew - Drosera Capensis - 25 Seeds
Use keywords to find the product you are looking for.
Create an Account
Copyright © 2018
Conditions of Use